Fri Oct 3

  • Greg Sonnier
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      Going to Prien Lake if anyone is interested. email or call, 654-1227
    • kikidrouant@aim.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2008

        Hey Greg
        Let me know how you did.  Check out my pics from the TX ranch.  I had a first, catching a nice bass on my grandfathers fly fishing rig.    Keith
        http://picasaweb.google.com/kikifishhunt/TaniaSRanch9258#

        Going to Prien Lake if anyone is interested. email or call, 654-1227