Re: [lafayettekayakfishing] [Kayak Fishing Forum Forum] Re:car in store (General Fishing)

  • Valerie Gonsoulin
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
      So you really hhad a car in store? What time I left at 2:30 missed it.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 30, 2009, at 11:32 PM, Kayak Fishing Forum Forum <lafayettekayakfishing@...> wrote:

      Yahoo Groups Message Board,

      A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum Forum

      Subject: Re:car in store
      Forum: General Fishing
      Posted by: jwilliams

      Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

      Message:
      -----
      WTF!!!!! Haha - All you can do is sit back and drink a beer (or 3). Great gift leading into the holidays.

      Not real sure what we're going to do yet. Try to get to a "normal" status again - then maybe even add on to the shop rather than just fixing the wall and window.

      We'll get through it though...
      -----

      Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.

      ** Powered by Kunena! - http://www.Kunena. com **

      =
    • Valerie Gonsoulin

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2009
          Yahoo Groups Message Board,

          A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum Forum

          Forum: General Fishing
          Posted by: flounderpounder

          Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

          Message:
          -----
          Blessing in disguise
          -----

          Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.