New post notification from Subject: 'Re:LKFC Christmas Party & Membership Drive- Dec 15' in Forum: 'Off Topic'

  • Forum at lafayettekayakfishing.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      Yahoo Groups Message Board,

      A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum Forum

      Subject: 'Re:LKFC Christmas Party & Membership Drive- Dec 15' in Forum: 'Off Topic'
      Posted by: rsab72

      Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

      Message:
      about what time?

      Do not answer to this email notification as it is a generated email.

      ** Powered by FireBoard **
      ** Best of Joomla! - http://www.bestofjoomla.com **
    • Forum at lafayettekayakfishing.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
        Yahoo Groups Message Board,

        A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum Forum

        Posted by: flounderpounder

        Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

        Message:
        6 pm. The location will likely change though. Legends owner is floundering on our deal. Unless we want to move it to wednesday

        Do not answer to this email notification as it is a generated email.