New post notification from Subject: 'Re:Saturday afternoon, 10/31 Big Lake area' in Forum: 'Lets Fish'

  • Forum at lafayettekayakfishing.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
      Yahoo Groups Message Board,

      A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum Forum

      Subject: 'Re:Saturday afternoon, 10/31 Big Lake area' in Forum: 'Lets Fish'
      Posted by: Mung

      Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

      Message:
      Had a nice trip here, though the water was pretty muddy. Launched West of the bridge, but the tide was flowing out strong, so I went with it downstream. Caught one red at the bend to the left, then found a cut into the marsh and caught 6 more. Reds were chasing mullet in the marsh, so I'd wait to see a school jump, then throw into it. Most fish caught on gulp under cork, but 2 on Bayou Buck Spot Remover, and in-line spinner. Fish were btw 17" and 25". The biggest one had line coming out the backside, so I pulled, and out popped a jighead. I released him to eat someone elses lure. http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/images/fbfiles/images/Choupique__Bayou_10.jpg

      Do not answer to this email notification as it is a generated email.

      ** Powered by FireBoard **
      ** Best of Joomla! - http://www.bestofjoomla.com **
    • Forum at lafayettekayakfishing.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
        Yahoo Groups Message Board,

        A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum Forum

        Posted by: coolhand

        Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

        Message:
        Nice catch. When you pull a hook out of a fish's ass and release him, isn't he supposed to grant you three wishes? Maybe that's just an old fairy tale!
        Luke

      • Forum at lafayettekayakfishing.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2009

          coolhand wrote:
          Nice catch. When you pull a hook out of a fish's ass and release him, isn't he supposed to grant you three wishes? Maybe that's just an old fairy tale!
          Luke

          If only I had known that before the release!

          Do not answer to this email notification as it is a generated email.