New post notification from Subject: 'Saturday afternoon, 10/31 Big Lake area' in Forum: 'Lets Fish'

  • Forum at lafayettekayakfishing.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2009
      Yahoo Groups Message Board,

      A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum Forum

      Subject: 'Saturday afternoon, 10/31 Big Lake area' in Forum: 'Lets Fish'
      Posted by: Mung

      Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

      Message:
      My daughter is running the Tom Nolan Cross Coutry Invitational Saturday morning at Moore Park in Lafayette, so I figured i would bring the kayak and head over to Big Lake afterward. Given the gale force south winds blowing all this week, thinking Choupique Bayou or something on the west side that is sheltered. If anyone is interested, e-mail me at gengelsman@...

      Post race awards usually start around 11am, so I'm guessing I can make it over there around 1 or 2pm.

      Greg

      Do not answer to this email notification as it is a generated email.