Message from David Thompson, BCKFC

  • lafayettekayakfishing
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hope everyone made it thru Gustav OK. i received a message from David
      w/ BCKFC. Just want to pass this on.

      Greg

      I just wanted to invite y'all to a demo day/bbq that is a little closer
      in y'all's direction in Grosse Tete. Here is a link to the info,
      http://www.bckfc.org/detail.php?tle=BIG%20HEAD%20DEMO%20DAY

      I personally won't be able to make it to the event but many people
      will. I think we have about 20+ "signed up" with about 10 or so
      different kayaks to test paddle.

      David Thompson
      Vice President / Tournament Director
      Bayou Coast Kayak Fishing Club