New post notification from Subject: 'Re:Cajun Cast Away Registrants' in Forum: 'Tournaments & Events'

  • Forum at lafayettekayakfishing.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2009
      Yahoo Groups Message Board,

      A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the LKFC Forum Forum

      Subject: 'Re:Cajun Cast Away Registrants' in Forum: 'Tournaments & Events'
      Posted by: flounderpounder

      Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

      Message:
      Just an update- As of this morning we are up to 30 entries. It's very possible that we hit 40 by Friday. The more we get, the bigger the SLAM pot builds. We have over $2700 worth of donated prizes for the individual categories (15 places) and several door prizes including a $299 fly rod from OCR. 2nd-5th place SLAM divy's up the proceeds from the entry fees.
      Good luck to all. See you out there.

      Do not answer to this email notification as it is a generated email.