Bayou Coast Demo at Lake Martin

  • John Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11 8:09 PM
      Hi Everyone,
      Warren with BCKFC has set up a demo at Lake Martin for their club and would like our club to participate. It is Saturday August 15th from 10-2. There will be boats to demo as well as drinks for everyone. They will even be drawing for prizes. P&P will have boats out there for demo with some deals and even a couple of demo boats for sale.

      Hope to see you out there,

      John