Reminder about our Website

  • floundrpoundr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2009
      Just one of the final friendly reminders that the new website with forum is alive and kickin. If you have registered, thank you! If you have not, go to www.lafayettekayakfishing.com to register for an account. We have 45 registered users on the site and the forum is starting to get active.

      We're all set for the Oct 3 Cajun Cast Away tournament on Calcasieu (Big) Lake. Please go to http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/calendar/details/17-cajun-cast-away-2009 for info on the tournament and to download the entry form