Re: [lafayettekayakfishing] Re: Cypremort Point-Saturday

  • David Wall
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 22, 2009
      Hello Valerie,

      I met you last night at the Kayak fishing meeting.  (Guy in red Shirt)  It was a pleasure to meet you.

      I thought you mentioned that you have a daughter.  I have three girls (9yrs,8yrs,6yrs).  I thought i might ask if your daughter fishes and if so is it from a kayak.  I would like to get my daughters into the sport and am looking for any advice as to how to achieve that.
      If you have any ideas let me know.
      Plus i am new to the area.  I am an avid flyfisherman (cold water trout) from Wisconsin.  Any guidance you can provide me would also be apprecited.  I have a 12' sit in kayak.

      Regards,

      Dave Wall