Re: [lafayettekayakfishing] Next weekend

  • Pierre
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2009
      I'm in Grand Isle for the next two days with my kayak. I'll let you know how I do

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 10, 2009, at 8:23 PM, "wlangl1" <wlangl1@...> wrote:

      winds not looking like it will be too bad, anyone interested in trying to head to grand isle or something?

      never been down there, been wanting to try

    • wlangl1
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2009
        i may be getting off of work early tomorrow depending on how plant assessments go in gulfport MS, if i leave baton rouge around 230-3, think there would be any time to get in any fishing?
      • Pierre
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2009
          I saw reds hitting off the banks today till dark. I was not prepared to fish today but watch out tomorrow. Keep in touch.

          Sent from my iPhone