Next weekend

  • wlangl1
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2009
      winds not looking like it will be too bad, anyone interested in trying to head to grand isle or something?

      never been down there, been wanting to try
    • Pierre
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2009
        I'm in Grand Isle for the next two days with my kayak. I'll let you know how I do

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2009
          i may be getting off of work early tomorrow depending on how plant assessments go in gulfport MS, if i leave baton rouge around 230-3, think there would be any time to get in any fishing?
        • Pierre
          Message 4 of 4 , May 10, 2009
            I saw reds hitting off the banks today till dark. I was not prepared to fish today but watch out tomorrow. Keep in touch.

            Sent from my iPhone