Lafayette – Ride 2 Remember, Tour de Festival, T.R.A.I.L. call for volunteers

  • Scott Schilling
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2009
      Sunday 4/19/2009
      RIDE TO REMEMBER
      www.active.com and do a search for "Ride To Remember" and click on the Lafayette, LA result.

      Sunday 4/26/2009
      TOUR DE FESTIVAL
      www.active.com and do a search for "tour de festival" and click on the only result.
      62 & 25 mile bicycle ride
      April 26, 2009 (Final day of Festival International de Louisiane)
      LOCATION: Stan's Downtown (116 E. Vermilion) across from Parc San Souci
      TIME: 7am registration/packet pick up 8am START
      Proceeds benefit Lafayette Rotary Club North & Cajun Cyclists.
      $30 preregistration & $40 day of
      Register at: www.cajuncyclists.org www.lafayettefitness.org www.active.com or
      email TRAILs4LA@..., 337-781-9416.
      Registration includes a fully supported ride, post ride meal, and sox.

      ALL FESTIVAL TIME 4/24-4/26
      T.R.A.I.L.
      Rotary Club of Lafayette North is responsible for all beer sales at Festival International. For the second year in a row they have given TRAIL a booth to work. A portion of the proceeds go to T.R.A.I.L. We need volunteers to help stock, sell and ice beer. We also will be selling coozies. We need volunteers for any of the times Thursday (6-9), Friday (6-11), Saturday (6-11) and Sunday (10 till 9). Any little bit of time would be helpful. AND of course I am using bribery and will have a stash of beer set aside for volunteers.