August Meeting! Thursday 8/14/08 @ 6 PM

  • lafayettekayakfishing
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2008
      This is a friendly reminder to mark your calendars. We are having our
      August meeting Thursday 8/14/08 at Pack and Paddle. We will discuss
      and decide on time/place for our next club outing. Anyone have a
      location in mind and willing to take the lead on a trip please be
      prepared to bring it up (or start talking about it now on the board).

      We will also discuss any of your club ideas, leadership and start
      talking about a fall overnight trip. Afterwards we will walk through
      the Yahoo Group webpage for anyone interested in sitting through. Hope
      to see everyone there.

      P.S., In case you haven't noticed we are about 30 members stong in just
      a matter of a month!

      Greg