Re: Big Lake

  • Greg Sonnier
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 1, 2009
      Austin

      I am game. I will need to look at the calendar, tides and weather and my work schedule but usually thurs anf fri are best. Any day best for you?

      Floundrpoundr

      --- In lafayettekayakfishing@yahoogroups.com, "wlangl1" <wlangl1@...> wrote:

      > anyone fishing big lake next week?
      >
      > i will be on spring break from LSU and will be back in the lake charles area, ill be going out there.
      >
      > I am new to kayak fishing, i picked up my first kayak from greg yesterday and am ready to get on the water with it.
      >
      > Thanks in advance for any tips/advice
      >

      > Thanks
      >
      > Austin Langley

    • William Langley
      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 1, 2009
        well, next week, i can go on thursday, because i have to work next friday morning.

        my number is 337-304-1766 in case you dont have it.

        call me and we can figure logistics of the trip
      • Austin Langley
        Message 3 of 26 , Apr 1, 2009
          Also do you have any tips or info on alabam
          Bayou thinking about going today

          Austin Langley
          337-304-1766
          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 1, 2009, at 7:29 AM, "Greg Sonnier" <gregsonnier@...> wrote:

          Austin

          I am game. I will need to look at the calendar, tides and weather and my work schedule but usually thurs anf fri are best. Any day best for you?

          Floundrpoundr

          --- In lafayettekayakfishi ng@yahoogroups. com, "wlangl1" <wlangl1@... > wrote:

          > anyone fishing big lake next week?
          >
          > i will be on spring break from LSU and will be back in the lake charles area, ill be going out there.
          >
          > I am new to kayak fishing, i picked up my first kayak from greg yesterday and am ready to get on the water with it.
          >
          > Thanks in advance for any tips/advice
          >

          > Thanks
          >
          > Austin Langley

        • Lafayettekayakfishing
          Message 4 of 26 , Apr 1, 2009
            If u are referring to big alabama in sherburne then look in the files section of the site. There is a trip overview with directions and bait selection. I went after gustav and it was evident the area was affected but its worth trying for bass, sacs.  Ii have heard encouraging reports of sacalait caught at henderson last month.
            You can launch at the public launch and pretty much start fishing the banks from there.

            Let us know how you do.

            On Apr 1, 2009, at 7:29 AM, "Greg Sonnier" <gregsonnier@ yahoo.com> wrote:

            Austin

            I am game. I will need to look at the calendar, tides and weather and my work schedule but usually thurs anf fri are best. Any day best for you?

            Floundrpoundr

            --- In lafayettekayakfishi ng@yahoogroups. com, "wlangl1" <wlangl1@... > wrote:

            > anyone fishing big lake next week?
            >
            > i will be on spring break from LSU and will be back in the lake charles area, ill be going out there.
            >
            > I am new to kayak fishing, i picked up my first kayak from greg yesterday and am ready to get on the water with it.
            >
            > Thanks in advance for any tips/advice
            >

            > Thanks
            >
            > Austin Langley

          • brandon
            Message 5 of 26 , Apr 1, 2009
              I may be free for Thursday to make it out to big lake. What time are you planning on leaving to go Greg?
            • brandon
              Message 6 of 26 , Apr 1, 2009
                I may be able to make it out to Big Lake tomorrow. What time do you think you will head out Greg?
              • Austin Langley
                Message 7 of 26 , Apr 1, 2009
                  Are we talking this thursday or next. Because I'm
                  Not able to go this week

                  Austin Langley
                  337-304-1766
                  Sent from my iPhone

                    Message 9 of 26 , Apr 1, 2009
                         Oh ok Im not sure if I can make it next week but Ill keep yall informed.

                      Brandon Varisco
                      Financial Adviser
                      Office-337-233-4589
                      Fax-866-484-4953