Any suggestions for trout? Shark Bayou?

  • mosbyranger
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2009
      Daughter and a friend are in town for the week and would like to catch some trout if possible. Do any of you have any suggestions?

      They also may head over to Shark Bayou and see if they can catch a redfish. Does anyone have any recent experience there?

      Any other kayak fishing suggestions?
    • Greg Sonnier
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 22, 2009
        I would try Big Lake over the point.  It's almost as long of a haul with the bridge out and having to take the long way.  I heard several reports last week of fish caught out of West Cove.  Flounder, trout and reds.  There is a helpful doc under the files section of the website.

        floundrpoundr