Re: [lafayettekayakfishing] volunteers

  • kikidrouant@aim.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2009
      Robert

      I'd be happy to help you with this.  Let me know if you need more volunteers, and I'll prompt Lafayette Paddle Club.  Have a good weekend.

      Kiki

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2009
        Thanks Kiki...They need around 6 boats. Me, you & Pierre so far...
        so if you can get 2-3 others that will be great. I'll give you a call
        next week.

        Thanks

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
          Robert/Kiki

          I'm thinking I want volunteer, just not totally commited yet.

          Carl

          --- In lafayettekayakfishing@yahoogroups.com, robert mitchell