volunteers

  • robert mitchell
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2009
      The UL triathlon club and Red's is putting on an open water swim
      clinic at the UL lake near the airport next Saturday March 7th.

      They are in need of 4-6 volunteers in kayaks to help monitor the
      swimmers. It will be from 8-10am. I will be helping out and if you
      would like to come out and help, please reply or call me at 896-2524.

      Thanks
      Robert Mitchell

    • kikidrouant@aim.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2009
        Robert

        I'd be happy to help you with this.  Let me know if you need more volunteers, and I'll prompt Lafayette Paddle Club.  Have a good weekend.

        Kiki

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2009
          Thanks Kiki...They need around 6 boats. Me, you & Pierre so far...
          so if you can get 2-3 others that will be great. I'll give you a call
          next week.

          Thanks

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2009
            Robert/Kiki

            I'm thinking I want volunteer, just not totally commited yet.

            Carl

            --- In lafayettekayakfishing@yahoogroups.com, robert mitchell