You have messages on lafayettekayakfishing.com

  • LKFC Messenger Service
    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 15, 2012
      Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

      LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

      http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
      __________________
      Join us for our monthly club meeting Tue Apr 17 at 6 PM, Pack & Paddle.  Members & Public are welcome.  Members are encouraged to invite/bring a guest.  LKFC will be featuring guest speaker Rad Trascher from CCA.  Rad will cover current topics concerning CCA and the upcoming STAR tournament.

      There's no better place to learn about kayak fishing in Louisiana.  Meetings include a variety of topics and guest speakers about kayak fishing. We focus on planning outings, discussing kayak launch locations, paddle routes and swapping stories about adventures over cold refreshments. You are welcome to bring your own ice chest/refreshments/food.

      Meeting Agenda:
      Treasurer Report
      CPR
      Series
      Recap of recent club news
      Tackle Tips Session
      Yak Launch and Fishing location Session
      Reports
      Open Topics
      Product Spotlight
      Series Session and Questions
    • LKFC Messenger Service
      Message 2 of 25 , Apr 16, 2012
        Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

        LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

        http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
        __________________
        Reminder!

        Join us tomorrow night for our monthly meeting featuring guest speaker Rad Trascher from CCA.  Rad will be covering current topics within CCA and also the CCA STAR tournament.

        We will have door prizes at the meeting!  Show up and support LKFC and CCA and you may go home a lucky winner!!!!
      • LKFC Messenger Service
        Message 3 of 25 , May 9, 2012
          Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

          LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

          http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
          __________________
          This is an important reminder for our July 28 tournament in Golden Meadow. As of today there are still rooms available but they will fill up. Please call Bobby Lynn's ASAP and book your room today, (985) 637-0136. We also have the bunkhouse and lodge booked for group lodging at Bobby Lynn's with a few spot available. Please go to the forum to put your name down.

          Pack and Paddle is donating at Jackson Cuda Kayak for this tournament. The winner of the Leopard Redfish category will win the kayak.

          http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/calendar/details/90-efg1
        • LKFC Messenger Service
          Message 4 of 25 , May 20, 2012
            Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

            LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

            http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
            __________________
            Please Get Registered for [b]Go Anywhere[/b]

            This is the perfect tournament to join in on - especially if you haven't tried tournament fishing before. The format is simple. First - register and pay for the tournament before the deadline (Fri May 25). Then, on the day of the tournament (May 26) you can fish any saltwater location. Just be back at Pack & Paddle for the weigh in between 4 and 5pm. Free beer and Food provided at the weigh-in.

            Go to webpage [url]http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/calendar/details/37-go-anywhere%5b/url]
          • LKFC Messenger Service
            Message 5 of 25 , Aug 21, 2012
              Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

              LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

              http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
              __________________
              August Club Meeting Tonight!

              Don't miss our August club meeting tonight @ Pack and Paddle, 6 PM. We have 2 trips (Aug and Sept) and 1 tournament (Sept 22 Cajun Castaway) to discuss. We will also have a presentation called "Beyond the Breakers" discussing offshore kayak fishing. Our meetings are informative and informal and a good chance to meet some new folks. Come on out.
            • LKFC Messenger Service
              Message 6 of 25 , Jul 26, 2013
                Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                __________________
                We added a Redfish category to the LA 1 Slamboree tourney at no additional charge.. Heaviest slot redfish 16-27" wins a K2 cooler! Here are all the categories-

                SLAM
                Leopard Red
                Heaviest Slot Red
                Speckled Trout Calcutta option

                You may enter fish in all categories but may not use a fish for more than 1 category.
              • LKFC Messenger Service
                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 16, 2013
                  Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                  LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                  http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                  Reminder to please join us for our club meeting Tue Sept 17 at Pack and Paddle, 6 pm.