Cajun Kayak Angler Series 2012

  • lafayettekayakfishing@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      Cajun Kayak Angler Series 2012
      This email contains graphics, so if you don't see them, view it in your browser.

      Cajun Kayak Angler Series 2012

      duo2_sm
       lafayette-kayak-fishing-club-logo

      NEW CLUB EVENTS!

      Be sure to check out our updated calendar of events.   We have a full line up of meetings with special guests, club trips to new destinations and tournaments

       READ MORE

      Dear Yahoo Groups Message Board,

      Introducing the 2012 Series. If you are new to the club or series please read below for details.  This is a great opportunity to get out to fish 5 times this year and hang out with a great bunch of folks.  The series is not all about competition and promotes camaraderie, sportmanship and the general sport of kayak fishing.  LKFC distributes prizes as best as we can but it all depends on your participation.  2011 paid out the top 10 overall winners of the series.  So no exculses, pull out your calendar now and make plans to be there.

      Series Overview

      Cajun Kayak Angler Series 2012 sponsored by Pack & Paddle

      Overview
      The series iincludes 5 fishing tournaments open
      to the public and paying out cash to winners at each event.  Points are taccrued and tracked throughout the season for member participants.  Angler of the Year wins a Hobie Outback from Pack & Paddle.  Many prizes and cash are distributed to participants at end of the Series.   cajun kayak angler series_sm

      Formats fluctuate between events and include 3 SLAM's (Redfish/Trout/Flounder Combo) and Trout and Redfish tournaments.
      2012 brings a variety of launch types and fishing locations.   We start the year off at CocoMarina in Cocodrie for a Redfish event.  For out of town events please book lodging far in advance. See full series rules  Click here to view previous results

       Details

      • Register for any event
      • Each event pays top winners (<40 anglers pays top 3, >40 pays top 5)
      • A portion of each entry funds the Series Pot, paid out to leaderboard pending participation.  2011 paid 2nd-10th Places and $400 raffled in prizes.
      • Members receive series points for signing in and weighing fish
      • $5-10 per entry per event goes to series pot and club expenses

      Prizes

      • Angler of Your wins a Hobie Outback by Pack & Paddle
      • Receive 1 raffle ticket (3 events min) for Series Raffle Pot- a portion of the pot is allocated for the pot
      • Other donations that we receive go to the raffle

      2012 Schedule
      DateEvent
      CityWeigh-InLaunch TypeStringerResults
      3/24/12Marsh Madness

      Cocodrie

      CocoMarina

      Water Shotgun

      Redfish
      Results
      5/26/12Go Anywhere

      Lafayette

      Pack and Paddle

      Statewide

      SLAMResults
      7/28/12EFG1

      Golden Meadow
      Boudreaux's

      Vehicle Shotgun

      SLAM
      Results
      9/29/12Cajun CastawayLake Charles

      Lafleur Park

      Water ShotgunSLAMResults
      11/10/12Turkey Trout Throwdown
      Cypremort  Pt

      State Park

      Water ShotgunTroutResults

      *All dates and locations are subject to change at any time by the tournament board

      Not interested any more? Unsubscribe