Final Reminder LKFC Jan Club Meeting

  • lafayettekayakfishing@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2012

      Jan Club Meeting

      Tue Jan 17, 12

      Join us for our monthly club meeting next Tue at 6 PM, Pack & Paddle.  Members & Public are welcome.  Members are encouraged to invite/bring a guest.

      There's no better place to learn about kayak fishing in Louisiana.  Meetings include a variety of topics and guest speakers about kayak fishing. We focus on planning outings, discussing kayak launch locations, paddle routes and swapping stories about adventures over cold refreshments. You are welcome to bring your own ice chest/refreshments/food.

      Meeting Agenda:

      • Treasurer Report
      • CPR
      • Series news and events
      • Recap of recent club news
      • Club Trip Details
      • Tackle Tips Session
      • Yak Launch and Fishing location Session
      • Reports
      • Open Topics
      • Product Spotlight
      • Series Session and Questions