You have messages on lafayettekayakfishing.com

  • LKFC Messenger Service
    Message 1 of 25 , Jan 1, 2012
      Hi yahoogroups,

      LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

      http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
      __________________
      There's only two weeks left to register for the online CPR Tournament. On January 15th registraion will officially close.

      We recently found a problem with our registration link, so if you tried to register and couldn't please try again.
    • LKFC Messenger Service
      Message 2 of 25 , Jan 3, 2012
        Hi yahoogroups,

        LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

        http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
        __________________
        We received some last minute donations for the CPR Tournament and have decided to hold a prize raffle to help support future CPR tournament events. Anyone can purchase raffle tickets. Those participating in the CPR tournament will receive one free ticket! Tickets will be available for purchase at all club meetings, tournaments, events, and via email for $1. Please contact Morris Houck to try your luck at winning a few good prizes. Here's a link to the forum thread about the raffle:

        [url]http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/forum/cpr-online-tourney/3863-catch-photo-release-tournament-raffle%5b/URL]
      • LKFC Messenger Service
        Message 3 of 25 , Jan 5, 2012
          Hi yahoogroups,

          LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

          http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
          __________________
          Be sure to sign up for our 1st club event of the year Jan 14. This is the first ever Catch and Release and Team tournament for LKFC. Names for partners will be drawn at Choupique launch prior to blastoff. Teams must fish together (within 25 yards). This is meant to be a fun event with a little competition! Click on link below for details and to sign up.

          http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/calendar/details/106-tagteam-catch-and-release
        • LKFC Messenger Service
          Message 4 of 25 , Mar 7, 2012
            Hi yahoogroups,

            LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

            http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
            __________________
            Our first tournament of the year is coming up in Cocodrie, LA. Sign up today at [url]http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/calendar/details/38-marsh-madness%5b/url]

            Marsh Madness sponsored by Pack & Paddle is Sat Mar 24 at CocoMarina in Cocodrie, LA. The event is an on-water shotgun launch and a 5 Redfish format (with optional trout calcutta | $5 due that morning). Public is welcome to participate & win cash prizes. Members receive points for the series. Lodging options include Sportsmans' Paradise or CocoMarina. NOTE: the CocoMarina Restaurant will be closed and Sportmans will be open.

            Details
            -Shotgun Launch - Mandatory Check-In at Launch
            -5 Redfish Stringer
            -Optional pre-tournament bbq- bring your meat Friday evening at cocomarina.
            -Optional Speckled Trout Calcutta- $5 Cash- due that morning
          • LKFC Messenger Service
            Message 5 of 25 , Apr 15, 2012
              Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

              LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

              http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
              __________________
              Join us for our monthly club meeting Tue Apr 17 at 6 PM, Pack & Paddle.  Members & Public are welcome.  Members are encouraged to invite/bring a guest.  LKFC will be featuring guest speaker Rad Trascher from CCA.  Rad will cover current topics concerning CCA and the upcoming STAR tournament.

              There's no better place to learn about kayak fishing in Louisiana.  Meetings include a variety of topics and guest speakers about kayak fishing. We focus on planning outings, discussing kayak launch locations, paddle routes and swapping stories about adventures over cold refreshments. You are welcome to bring your own ice chest/refreshments/food.

              Meeting Agenda:
              Treasurer Report
              CPR
              Series
              Recap of recent club news
              Tackle Tips Session
              Yak Launch and Fishing location Session
              Reports
              Open Topics
              Product Spotlight
              Series Session and Questions
            • LKFC Messenger Service
              Message 6 of 25 , Apr 16, 2012
                Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                __________________
                Reminder!

                Join us tomorrow night for our monthly meeting featuring guest speaker Rad Trascher from CCA.  Rad will be covering current topics within CCA and also the CCA STAR tournament.

                We will have door prizes at the meeting!  Show up and support LKFC and CCA and you may go home a lucky winner!!!!
              • LKFC Messenger Service
                Message 7 of 25 , May 9, 2012
                  Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                  LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                  http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                  __________________
                  This is an important reminder for our July 28 tournament in Golden Meadow. As of today there are still rooms available but they will fill up. Please call Bobby Lynn's ASAP and book your room today, (985) 637-0136. We also have the bunkhouse and lodge booked for group lodging at Bobby Lynn's with a few spot available. Please go to the forum to put your name down.

                  Pack and Paddle is donating at Jackson Cuda Kayak for this tournament. The winner of the Leopard Redfish category will win the kayak.

                  http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/calendar/details/90-efg1
                • LKFC Messenger Service
                  Message 8 of 25 , May 20, 2012
                    Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                    LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                    http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                    __________________
                    Please Get Registered for [b]Go Anywhere[/b]

                    This is the perfect tournament to join in on - especially if you haven't tried tournament fishing before. The format is simple. First - register and pay for the tournament before the deadline (Fri May 25). Then, on the day of the tournament (May 26) you can fish any saltwater location. Just be back at Pack & Paddle for the weigh in between 4 and 5pm. Free beer and Food provided at the weigh-in.

                    Go to webpage [url]http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/calendar/details/37-go-anywhere%5b/url]
                  • LKFC Messenger Service
                    Message 9 of 25 , Aug 21, 2012
                      Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                      LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                      http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                      __________________
                      August Club Meeting Tonight!

                      Don't miss our August club meeting tonight @ Pack and Paddle, 6 PM. We have 2 trips (Aug and Sept) and 1 tournament (Sept 22 Cajun Castaway) to discuss. We will also have a presentation called "Beyond the Breakers" discussing offshore kayak fishing. Our meetings are informative and informal and a good chance to meet some new folks. Come on out.
                    • LKFC Messenger Service
                      Message 10 of 25 , Jul 26 10:48 AM
                        Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                        LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                        http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                        __________________
                        We added a Redfish category to the LA 1 Slamboree tourney at no additional charge.. Heaviest slot redfish 16-27" wins a K2 cooler! Here are all the categories-

                        SLAM
                        Leopard Red
                        Heaviest Slot Red
                        Speckled Trout Calcutta option

                        You may enter fish in all categories but may not use a fish for more than 1 category.
                      • LKFC Messenger Service
                        Message 11 of 25 , Sep 16, 2013
                          Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                          LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                          http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                          Reminder to please join us for our club meeting Tue Sept 17 at Pack and Paddle, 6 pm.