LKFC Christmas Party

  • lafayettekayakfishing@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      Join us for our 4th annual LKFC Christmas party at Pack and Paddle Tue Dec 20, 6 PM, in celebration of the holiday season and this year's fishing
      adventures.

      **Please RSVP by logging into the site and registering on the bottom of the event page
      http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/calendar/details/89-lkfc-christmas-meeting

      Be sure to invite your significant other and friends. We will serve dinner along with beer, soft drinks and bottled water. Traditionally, everyone
      brings a wrapped gift of lures, hard bait, or other fishing article to donate to the Silly Santa exchange. To help cover the cost of food/drink there
      will be a $5 per person contribution collected at the door.