Kayak Fishing ClassicS Tournament Trail Magazine

  • Captain Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2011

      EmailLogo

      Hello,

      We have recently published our first issue of KFC Tournament Trail Magazine and I would like to invite you to take a look. Also if you own a kayak shop, we will be offering free advertising

      In our magazine for you. It’s our way of saying thank you for your support. Just contact us and we will give you the details.

      We hope you enjoy the magazine as it is dedicated to kayak tournament fishing and covers many aspects of our sport. If you are an officer for a kayak fishing forum, you may also feel

      Free to share the link with your readers. We hope you enjoy it.

      Good Fishing,

      Capt. Pat                                                                 http://www.kayakfishingclassics.com/KFC-Tournament-Trail-Magazine.php

      FISH GREEN

      Capt. Pat Horrigan, IGFA Certified Guide

      National Director of Tournaments

      Kayak Fishing ClassicS

      KayakFishingClassicS.com

      813.323.0363