[LKFC Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum] Message Reported: Delete post

  • LKFC Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle F
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      Report Sender: douglobb
      Report Reason: Delete post

      Message Poster: douglobb
      Message Fishing in British Columbia
      Message:
      -----
      First experience fly fishing.
      First experience catch salmon.
      First experience wading.
      First experience fishing in a river.

      Gotta figure out how I can kayak fish for salmon next year. What an experience. I've caught and released 30+ of these river monsters in the past 3 days.
      -----

      Message Link: http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/forum/general-and-off-topic-discussions/3275-salmon-fishing-in-british-columbia#3275