You have messages on lafayettekayakfishing.com

  • LKFC Messenger Service
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 28, 2011
      Hi yahoogroups,

      LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

      http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
      __________________
      Cajun CastAway Update

      Weeekend forcast is looking very nice! In addition to the Native Manta Ray kayak that LKFC and Pack and Paddle are giving away, we are extending cash payouts to 2nd - 5th places. All you last minuter's please get signed up now... We are up to around 25 entered. The more we get the larger the prize payouts.

      [url]http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/calendar/details/17-3rd-annual-cajun-cast-away%5b/url]
    • LKFC Messenger Service
      Message 2 of 25 , Oct 19, 2011
        Hi yahoogroups,

        LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

        http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
        __________________
        Our fall CPR Tournament begins on November 5, 2011. Registration for this event has opened, and will remain so until December 1, 2011. We've made some changes to the saltwater division, and added a freshwater division with two categories. Come by the site and click on the "CPR Tournament" link for more info.
      • LKFC Messenger Service
        Message 3 of 25 , Nov 3, 2011
          Hi yahoogroups,

          LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

          http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
          __________________
          In case you missed the message earlier here is a final plea to all members: Sign up now for the final event of the year. It's down the road at Cypremort Point State Park with fish fry afterwards. We still have room available for anyone wanting to stay.

          Reminders:
          1. Sign-in by 6:45 and required.
          2. Gates will be open early.
          3. Fish fry after tournament
          4. BE SAFE and watch for power boats. Especially Shark Bayou and Quintana Canal.

          Follow link for details and to register
          http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/calendar/details/88-turkey-trout-series-finale

          Come out and have a good time
        • LKFC Messenger Service
          Message 4 of 25 , Dec 6, 2011
            Hi yahoogroups,

            LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

            http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
            __________________
            We are looking for good folks to join the web admin team. We remind you the site will not run itself. We don't need programmers necessarily. Just need a desire to learn the system and help the club. We are having brief training Thurs Dec 8, 5:30 PM. Please confirm at lafayettekayakfishing@.... We will send you the details.
          • LKFC Messenger Service
            Message 5 of 25 , Dec 15, 2011
              Hi yahoogroups,

              LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

              http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
              __________________
              12-20-2011
              Join us for our 4th annual LKFC Christmas party at Pack and Paddle in celebration of the holiday season, the year's fishing adventures and the 2011 Series. Be sure to invite your spouse, significant other and friends. Chris Haley has volunteered to smoke turkey and brisket. Sides will be pot luck, so please bring a dish if you can. Please post on the forum if you can help out and bring a food donation. Food will be served along with beer, soft drinks and bottled water. To help cover the cost of food there will be a $5 per person contribution collected at the door.

              Traditionally, everyone brings a gift for the Silly Santa Exchange. Requirements to play are to bring any bait or used equipment(good condition) worth at least $5, WRAPPED. Examples of gifts are, bag of gulp, barely used topwater, old scotty mount(good condition),paddle leash, or bag of 12 inch worms. Be creative.... this is not meant to break the bank, but to have a little fun.

              To help cover the cost of food there will be a $5 per person contribution collected at the door.

              Look forward to seeing you there.
            • LKFC Messenger Service
              Message 6 of 25 , Jan 1, 2012
                Hi yahoogroups,

                LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                __________________
                There's only two weeks left to register for the online CPR Tournament. On January 15th registraion will officially close.

                We recently found a problem with our registration link, so if you tried to register and couldn't please try again.
              • LKFC Messenger Service
                Message 7 of 25 , Jan 3, 2012
                  Hi yahoogroups,

                  LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                  http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                  __________________
                  We received some last minute donations for the CPR Tournament and have decided to hold a prize raffle to help support future CPR tournament events. Anyone can purchase raffle tickets. Those participating in the CPR tournament will receive one free ticket! Tickets will be available for purchase at all club meetings, tournaments, events, and via email for $1. Please contact Morris Houck to try your luck at winning a few good prizes. Here's a link to the forum thread about the raffle:

                  [url]http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/forum/cpr-online-tourney/3863-catch-photo-release-tournament-raffle%5b/URL]
                • LKFC Messenger Service
                  Message 8 of 25 , Jan 5, 2012
                    Hi yahoogroups,

                    LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                    http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                    __________________
                    Be sure to sign up for our 1st club event of the year Jan 14. This is the first ever Catch and Release and Team tournament for LKFC. Names for partners will be drawn at Choupique launch prior to blastoff. Teams must fish together (within 25 yards). This is meant to be a fun event with a little competition! Click on link below for details and to sign up.

                    http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/calendar/details/106-tagteam-catch-and-release
                  • LKFC Messenger Service
                    Message 9 of 25 , Mar 7, 2012
                      Hi yahoogroups,

                      LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                      http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                      __________________
                      Our first tournament of the year is coming up in Cocodrie, LA. Sign up today at [url]http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/calendar/details/38-marsh-madness%5b/url]

                      Marsh Madness sponsored by Pack & Paddle is Sat Mar 24 at CocoMarina in Cocodrie, LA. The event is an on-water shotgun launch and a 5 Redfish format (with optional trout calcutta | $5 due that morning). Public is welcome to participate & win cash prizes. Members receive points for the series. Lodging options include Sportsmans' Paradise or CocoMarina. NOTE: the CocoMarina Restaurant will be closed and Sportmans will be open.

                      Details
                      -Shotgun Launch - Mandatory Check-In at Launch
                      -5 Redfish Stringer
                      -Optional pre-tournament bbq- bring your meat Friday evening at cocomarina.
                      -Optional Speckled Trout Calcutta- $5 Cash- due that morning
                    • LKFC Messenger Service
                      Message 10 of 25 , Apr 15 7:34 PM
                        Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                        LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                        http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                        __________________
                        Join us for our monthly club meeting Tue Apr 17 at 6 PM, Pack & Paddle.  Members & Public are welcome.  Members are encouraged to invite/bring a guest.  LKFC will be featuring guest speaker Rad Trascher from CCA.  Rad will cover current topics concerning CCA and the upcoming STAR tournament.

                        There's no better place to learn about kayak fishing in Louisiana.  Meetings include a variety of topics and guest speakers about kayak fishing. We focus on planning outings, discussing kayak launch locations, paddle routes and swapping stories about adventures over cold refreshments. You are welcome to bring your own ice chest/refreshments/food.

                        Meeting Agenda:
                        Treasurer Report
                        CPR
                        Series
                        Recap of recent club news
                        Tackle Tips Session
                        Yak Launch and Fishing location Session
                        Reports
                        Open Topics
                        Product Spotlight
                        Series Session and Questions
                      • LKFC Messenger Service
                        Message 11 of 25 , Apr 16 7:22 PM
                          Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                          LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                          http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                          __________________
                          Reminder!

                          Join us tomorrow night for our monthly meeting featuring guest speaker Rad Trascher from CCA.  Rad will be covering current topics within CCA and also the CCA STAR tournament.

                          We will have door prizes at the meeting!  Show up and support LKFC and CCA and you may go home a lucky winner!!!!
                        • LKFC Messenger Service
                          Message 12 of 25 , May 9, 2012
                            Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                            LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                            http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                            __________________
                            This is an important reminder for our July 28 tournament in Golden Meadow. As of today there are still rooms available but they will fill up. Please call Bobby Lynn's ASAP and book your room today, (985) 637-0136. We also have the bunkhouse and lodge booked for group lodging at Bobby Lynn's with a few spot available. Please go to the forum to put your name down.

                            Pack and Paddle is donating at Jackson Cuda Kayak for this tournament. The winner of the Leopard Redfish category will win the kayak.

                            http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/calendar/details/90-efg1
                          • LKFC Messenger Service
                            Message 13 of 25 , May 20, 2012
                              Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                              LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                              http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                              __________________
                              Please Get Registered for [b]Go Anywhere[/b]

                              This is the perfect tournament to join in on - especially if you haven't tried tournament fishing before. The format is simple. First - register and pay for the tournament before the deadline (Fri May 25). Then, on the day of the tournament (May 26) you can fish any saltwater location. Just be back at Pack & Paddle for the weigh in between 4 and 5pm. Free beer and Food provided at the weigh-in.

                              Go to webpage [url]http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/calendar/details/37-go-anywhere%5b/url]
                            • LKFC Messenger Service
                              Message 14 of 25 , Aug 21, 2012
                                Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                                LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                                http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                                __________________
                                August Club Meeting Tonight!

                                Don't miss our August club meeting tonight @ Pack and Paddle, 6 PM. We have 2 trips (Aug and Sept) and 1 tournament (Sept 22 Cajun Castaway) to discuss. We will also have a presentation called "Beyond the Breakers" discussing offshore kayak fishing. Our meetings are informative and informal and a good chance to meet some new folks. Come on out.
                              • LKFC Messenger Service
                                Message 15 of 25 , Jul 26, 2013
                                  Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                                  LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                                  http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                                  __________________
                                  We added a Redfish category to the LA 1 Slamboree tourney at no additional charge.. Heaviest slot redfish 16-27" wins a K2 cooler! Here are all the categories-

                                  SLAM
                                  Leopard Red
                                  Heaviest Slot Red
                                  Speckled Trout Calcutta option

                                  You may enter fish in all categories but may not use a fish for more than 1 category.
                                • LKFC Messenger Service
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Sep 16, 2013
                                    Hi Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                                    LKFC System Message has sent you the following private message at lafayettekayakfishing.com. Please log in to reply!

                                    http://lafayettekayakfishing.com
                                    Reminder to please join us for our club meeting Tue Sept 17 at Pack and Paddle, 6 pm.