[Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum] Re: Transparent Kayak (Fishing Reports )

  • Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4 9:56 AM
      Yahoo Groups Message Board,

      A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum

      Subject : Re: Transparent Kayak
      Forum : Fishing Reports
      Posted by : Phobia

      Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

      Message:
      -----
      mhouck wrote:
      Interesting! Probably wouldn't be of much use here in LA waters. I've never seen anything that clear. Water that is.
      I personally wouldn't want to see that big gator scooting under me only a foot or two away. I know in lake martin I have had a couple cruise under me and the depth in most the places I encountered them were 3 to 4 feet deep, so they were literally right under the boat......I will pass
      -----

      Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.

      ** Powered by Kunena! - http://www.Kunena.com **
    • Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4 9:56 AM
        Yahoo Groups Message Board,

        A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum

        Forum : Fishing Reports
        Posted by : seismicjim

        Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

        Message:
        -----
        Cozumel National Park
        -----

        Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.