Kayak Fishing ClassicS Fillman Bayou Classic

  • Captain Pat
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 190 KB

    EmailLogo

    Hello,

    Our next tournament is August 6 and we have attached the tournament flyer for you to view. Also the September tournament is close to all of our friends in Louisiana.

    We will be at Orange Beach, Alabama this year which is central to Louisiana, Alabama, Mississipi, Florida and Georgia. The LouisAbamaSlama is scheduled for September 10

    And should be a great time with many contestants. There well be over $8,000.00 in prizes and we will be sure to keep you informed as the date draws near.

    We hope to see you soon and please watch for us on TV soon.

    Good Fishing,

    Capt. Pat                           http://www.KayakFishingClassicS.com

    FISH GREEN

    Capt. Pat Horrigan, IGFA Certified Guide

    National Director of Tournaments

    Kayak Fishing ClassicS

    KayakFishingClassicS.com

    813.323.0363

  • Brendan Bayard
    Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2011
      What does the winners of the individual tournament recieve? Most of us herein LA will not have any points amassed to be in the running for the series.
      Thanks,
      Brendan

      Sent from my iPhone

      <image003.png>

      Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23, 2011

        Hello Brendan,

        Thanks for the question. We award over $8,000.00 in Sponsor Gear Prizes in each and every one of our tournaments. If you look at our website or our posters, you will see all

        Of our sponsors that put up the prizes for our contestants. The top 5 anglers in each tournament win most of the gear and there is usually something for everyone regardless

        Of how they finished. All contestants earn points toward the series championship as well as an invitation to the National Championship. The winner of the regular series wins a

        Diablo Paddlesports Kayak at the end of the 10th open tournament. That concludes our regular series. The top 100 points holders will receive an invitation to the national championship

        Where another Diablo is up for grabs. No one has any points in the national. The points are only for the regular series and to earn an invitation to the national.

        There is also over $10,000.00 in Sponsor Gear Prizes on the table for the national. If you fish one of our tournaments and don’t place in the top 5 you will still earn 60 series points and that should get you an invitation to the national this year. The top 5 contestants in each tournament also earn the 60 points plus 50 for 1st place, 40 for 2nd place and so on.

        If you are not interested in fishing the national that’s fine. We invite you to enjoy whatever tournament that fits into your schedule and take a shot at the prizes.

        I hope that answers your questions and please feel free to contact us at any time.

        Thanks again and Good Fishing,

        Capt. Pat