Club Meeting & Special Guest Bill Bragman w/ Yak-Gear, 12/2/2008, 6:00 pm

  • lafayettekayakfishing@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
      Reminder from: lafayettekayakfishing Yahoo! Group

      Title: Club Meeting & Special Guest Bill Bragman w/ Yak-Gear

      Date: Tuesday December 2, 2008
      Time: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
      Location: Pack and Paddle
      Phone: 337-654-1227
      Notes: Please don't forget to bring your application with dues for the 2009-2010 membership to the meeting. You can download from the Files section.

      Club meeting @ Pack and Paddle, 6 PM. We welcome guest speaker Bill Bragman from Yak-Gear to come in and discuss Kayak Rigging Techniques. Non-members/general public are welcome. Yak-Gear makes leash and hardware systems for Paddlers, specifically kayakers and canoers. Go to http://www.yak-gear.com and check out their products. We will then move onto our regular club meeting afterwards.

      Happy Holidays!

    • floundrpoundr
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2008
        FYI- I picked up our decals today and I'll have them at the meeting.
        You get 2 free w/ membership dues. We will be placing club fishing
        shirt orders this month. Please bring cash/check if you want to
        place an order. $30 Short Sleeve and $35 Long...

        --- In lafayettekayakfishing@yahoogroups.com,