[Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum] Re: Pescador Kayak (General Topics)

  • Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Yahoo Groups Message Board,

      A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum

      Subject : Re: Pescador Kayak
      Forum : General Topics
      Posted by : Prototype

      Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

      Message:
      -----
      I have one and it's my primary kayak. I paddle 4 - 10 miles when I go out, and have a lot of seat time in this kayak. It tracks very well for a 12' kayak, and cuts through waves when paddling through them. The shorter length makes for a wet ride when in rough conditions. I would suggest an extra set of scupper plugs when in calm water. If you have a fish bag storing your gear may be a bit of a problem, but pack and paddle sells a few things that can help out. If you buy it and need some help with anything (rigging ideas, storage ideas, etc.) send me a private message.
      -----

      Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.