[Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum] Re: Muddy Bayou- Dewey Will WMA -02-21-2011 (Fishing Reports )

  • Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2011
      Yahoo Groups Message Board,

      A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum

      Subject : Re: Muddy Bayou- Dewey Will WMA -02-21-2011
      Forum : Fishing Reports
      Posted by : mnormand

      Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

      Message:
      -----
      Hi gang, I've been fishing all over Saline/Larto the last 3 weekends, but in my johnboat/motor to cover more ground and get better familiar with options. I've caught very well considering I'm not much of a sacalait fisherman to speak of.
      Check out the Open Bayou landing just north of Woodsons. Easy launch, and lots of shallow water access where the speeder boats can't go. The fish are definitely in the shallows now. But they are still catching them in deeper water out of Youngbloods Landing too.
      -----

      Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.

      ** Powered by Kunena! - http://www.Kunena.com **
    • Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2011
        Yahoo Groups Message Board,

        A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum

        Forum : Fishing Reports
        Posted by : Mung

        Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

        Message:
        -----
        yeah when we launched at Open Bayou we had to go past all the fish hanging halfway in the water from the yo-yos. Figured it was going to be on then. There are so many camps right there I'd go to a different launch just to avoid the pressure from all the yo-yo fishermen. There are several public launches not near any camps.
        -----

        Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.