Sherburn

  • gregsonnier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2008
      Went to sherburne wma this weekend and fished Big Alabama/Bayou
      Manual. Started fishing around 7 AM. My 4th kayak fishing trip. Got
      one on the black buzz 3rd cast. my 1st top water bite in the yak. Fun
      stuff. The bite certainly looks different at water level. Got bit all
      morning on red shad culprit but couldn't set hook. finally got on my
      game at about 11 AM when I switched to the spinning reel. i've been
      putting off using it until i heard Cpt. Danny Wray strongly suggest
      using it. It's a huge differnce and it's a shoulder saver. Came home
      w/ 3 bass right at 14".