[Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum] Re: Jan 22 club trip (General Forum)

  • Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 19, 2011
      Yahoo Groups Message Board,

      A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum

      Subject : Re: Jan 22 club trip
      Forum : General Forum
      Posted by : BrandonVarisco

      Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

      Message:
      -----
      I am hoping to be able to make the trip on Saturday. I am not sure if I am going yet but I am trying.
      -----

      Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.

      ** Powered by Kunena! - http://www.Kunena.com **
    • Mitchell
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 19, 2011
        I hoping to go

        Mitchell Labbie
        Cooper Financial Equipment

        Sent from iPhone
      • Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 19, 2011
          Yahoo Groups Message Board,

          A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum

          Forum : General Forum
          Posted by : Grease

          Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

          Message:
          -----
          whoever is definitely going... someone needs to get with me on the club measuring stick for the club records. please respond or call me at 654-1227.
          -----

          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 19, 2011
            Yahoo Groups Message Board,

            A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum

            Forum : General Forum
            Posted by : Brian22

            Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

            Message:
            -----
            I'm definitely going.... club measuring stick?
            -----

            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 19, 2011
              Yahoo Groups Message Board,

              A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum

              Forum : General Forum
              Posted by : bmac

              Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

              Message:
              -----
              I'm going early. I've been instructed to be back in Lafayette and cleaned up by 4 to go furniture shopping...I guess I'll be off the water around 1:30
              -----

              Message 6 of 17 , Jan 19, 2011
                Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum

                Forum : General Forum
                Posted by : Prototype

                Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

                Message:
                -----
                I'm definitely going, how can I get the stick from you?
                -----

                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 19, 2011
                  Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                  A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum

                  Forum : General Forum
                  Posted by : Grease

                  Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

                  Message:
                  -----
                  I will leave at pack and paddle tomorrow. Thank you. I think we said cutoff time is 3 pm. You good with that?
                  -----

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jan 20, 2011
                    Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                    A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum

                    Forum : General Forum
                    Posted by : Prototype

                    Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

                    Message:
                    -----
                    Yeah 3pm isn't a problem, I'll pick it up this evening.
                    -----

                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 20, 2011

                      Prototype wrote:
                      Yeah 3pm isn't a problem, I'll pick it up this evening.

                      Picked the stick up, we're good to go!
                      -----

                      Message 10 of 17 , Jan 25, 2011
                        Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                        A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum

                        Forum : General Forum
                        Posted by : CAJUN_LXA685

                        Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

                        Message:
                        -----
                        I grew up in Sulphur, and fish the 2-10 area, big lake and the surrounding waters (which are all connected), and I beleive everything is safe to eat. I mean I'm still alive and healthy. I have swam and skied in the water too and I'm not glowing yet.
                        -----

                        Message 11 of 17 , Jan 25, 2011
                          Yahoo Groups Message Board,

                          A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum

                          Forum : General Forum
                          Posted by : edkendrick1

                          Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

                          Message:
                          -----

                          We eat a lot of them. The fishing proclamation has advisory limits. You could check there.

                          Maybe the plants are helping, we're all 8 ft tall and over 100 yrs old. LOL :-D
                          -----

                          Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.