[Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum] Launch to get to the Hammock? (General Forum)

  • Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2011
      Yahoo Groups Message Board,

      A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum sponsored by Pack and Paddle Forum

      Subject : Launch to get to the Hammock?
      Forum : General Forum
      Posted by : CAJUN_LXA685

      Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

      Message:
      -----
      I'd like to fish the hammock and am looking for somewhere to launch, any ideas? I drove down to the marina, but the only launch I saw was at the yacht club, unless you hit it at high tide and just drop your kayak over the side of the warf and jump in. So, if you know the best way to get there in a kayak let me know.

      Thanks,
      -----

      Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.