LKFC Survey Request

  • lafayettekayakfishing@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
      Happy New Year fellow yak-anglers!

      We had a board meeting in Dec and discussed the direction of the club for 2011. We are asking for your input so we decided to send out a simple 10
      question survey. We would certainly appreciate your input. You will remain anonymous and all answers will be reviewed by the board. Results will be
      discussed at up and coming meetings.

      Go to the survey- http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5ZHV8LM

      We hope you had an unforgetable 2010 and have much to look forward to in 2011. Thanks for your continued support of the club.

      LKFC Board
    • brandon varisco
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
        Just wanted to check if I paid my renewal. I forgot if I renewed my membership for 2011.

        Brandon Varisco
        Financial Adviser
        Office-337-233-4589
        Fax-866-484-4953