LKFC December Newsletter

  • lafayettekayakfishing@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      LKFC December Newsletter

       This email contains graphics, so if you don't see them, view it in your browser.

      lafayette-kayak-fishing-club-logo

       December Newsletter
      Yak-fishing news and events in Louisiana.

      Happy Holidays to everyone!  We hope to see everyone at the Christmas Party.  Details are below.  Before that we have some important news:

      1. Finally we have a way to easily find other members on the site. Check it out
        lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/search-members.  The "search members" link is under your member menu on the left of the page
      2. Check out the results from the Nov 20 Turkey Trout Throwdown 2010

      LKFC Christmas Party

      Tue Dec 21, 10

      Join us for a casual evening of socializing, dinner and silly gift-swapping for the annual LKFC Christmas party at Pack and Paddle. Gumbo will be served for only $5/person.

      We will have a limited amount of drinks...please bring your favorites.  Be sure to invite your spouse, significant other and friends (some of us have committed our wives/girlfriends).  We will have our optional fishing-themed silly santa.  If you want to participate simply bring a fishing themed gift.  Please do not go buy a gift.  Maybe it's a kayak accessory you made or an impulse-buy lure you don't use.  To accomodate for enough food we require that members RSVP below and if you are bringing a guest(s) shoot an email to lafayettekayakfishing@... with a head count.

      See the event page and register here http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/calendar/details/89-lkfc-christmas-party

      Visit the forum and post something why don't ya! http://lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/forum

      Not interested any more? Unsubscribe