[Kayak Fishing Forum Forum] Best Hobie for fishing? (General )

  • Kayak Fishing Forum Forum
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2010
      Yahoo Groups Message Board,

      A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum Forum

      Subject: Best Hobie for fishing?
      Forum: General
      Posted by: YAKER

      Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

      Message:
      -----
      Hello everyone,

      I have been researching kayaks and kayak fishing for some time now, and I am about to purchase my first kayak. I have decided to go with a hobie kayak, but I am not sure which one is best for fishing in this area. (Revo VS. Outback)I will be at the demo day this weekend so that I can try them out. I would like your input before making a decision. All opinions are welcome.
      -----

      Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.