Re: [lafayettekayakfishing] [Kayak Fishing Forum Forum] Re: Acadiana Flyrodders Conclave- Help needed (General )

  • Valerie Gonsoulin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2010
      As mentioned this am I will be there with boat

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 26, 2010, at 9:30 PM, Kayak Fishing Forum Forum <lafayettekayakfishing@...> wrote:

      Yahoo Groups Message Board,

      A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum Forum

      Subject: Re: Acadiana Flyrodders Conclave- Help needed
      Forum: General
      Posted by: Grease

      Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

      Message:
      -----
      kinda quiet. am i to assume i will be out there alone? this would look a lot better if we had a good showing of members
      -----

      Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.