[Kayak Fishing Forum Forum] Meeting THURS Feb 18 (General )

  • Kayak Fishing Forum Forum
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2010
      Yahoo Groups Message Board,

      A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum Forum

      Subject: Meeting THURS Feb 18
      Forum: General
      Posted by: Grease

      Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

      Message:
      -----
      Meeting is NOT on Tuesday. At this meeting we will discuss up and coming events and trips. We will then show a movie titled "Advanced Trophy Trout Tactics". Advanced Trophy Trout Tactics is a 65 minute film intended for those who love to fish for trophy speckled trout with artificial lures.
      -----

      Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.