February Reminders from LKFC

  • lafayettekayakfishing.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2010
      This email contains graphics, so if you don't see them, view it in your browser.

       lafayette-kayak-fishing-club-logo

       A message from LKFC about

      February Meeting & Day Trip

      Club Meeting

      Our next club meeting is THURS Feb 18 @ Pack and Paddle, 6 PM.  Members and guests are welcome.  NOT TUESDAY!

      After a short club meeting we will show a film titled Advanced Trophy Trout Tactics, a 65 minute film intended for those who love to fish for trophy speckled trout with artificial lures

      clock

      Next Day Trip

      Saturday Feb 20th @ Choupique Bayou near Sulphur, LA.  You've asked for it...here they are.  Come take part in one of our many day trips offered by LKFC with designated trip leaders.  Choupique Bayou is a tributary of Calcasieu Lake, that flows into the NW end, or used to, prior to being cut off by the the Ship Channel and Intracoastal Waterway.  The bayou has lots of marsh access for reds and flounder.  Please register by following link below.

      Click here for details and to sign up today

      gsandrobert

      See you out on the water and at a meeting.

      Be sure to check out the full list of events

      Not interested any more? Unsubscribe