[Kayak Fishing Forum Forum] Re:LNG Jan 30th (Fishing Reports )

  • Kayak Fishing Forum Forum
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2010
      Yahoo Groups Message Board,

      A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum Forum

      Subject: Re:LNG Jan 30th
      Forum: Fishing Reports
      Posted by: Grease

      Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

      Message:
      -----
      dats what i get for juggling yaks!
      -----

      Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.

      ** Powered by Kunena! - http://www.Kunena.com **
    • Kayak Fishing Forum Forum
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
        Yahoo Groups Message Board,

        A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum Forum

        Forum: Fishing Reports
        Posted by: Mung

        Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

        Message:
        -----
        Dude it was freezing, and the wind was blowing strong! I don't know how y'all stood it. I hope it's better this weekend.
        -----

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2010
          Yahoo Groups Message Board,

          A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum Forum

          Forum: Fishing Reports
          Posted by: Prototype

          Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

          Message:
          -----
          I couldn't feel my feet after exiting the yak. It was cold, but even colder on the south side of the canal. Greg was smart and stayed on the North side. I went to the north side to warm up!

          in the 60's this weekend. I'm going out to buy some Amber Romance just in case. When I hit rollover a couple weeks ago the skeeters were swarming.
          -----

        • ellismarvin@bellsouth.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2010
            Romance does not work on sketers it on works on nats!

            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T