[Kayak Fishing Forum Forum] March 6 Adventure Trade Show (General )

  • Kayak Fishing Forum Forum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2010
      Yahoo Groups Message Board,

      A new post has been made to a forum to which you have assigned as moderator on the Kayak Fishing Forum Forum

      Subject: March 6 Adventure Trade Show
      Forum: General
      Posted by: Grease

      Please have a look at it after you have logged in on the site.

      Message:
      -----
      Pack and Paddle is having an Adventure Trade Show Mar 6-
      http://www.packpaddle.com/serverside/tripdetail.asp?id=284

      John has requested our participation by manning an LKFC booth. We are kindly asking members, newbies and vets, to commit an hour or so of their time. All we need is folks there to help promote the club by handing out flyers and talking to people. Email me if you are interested, gregsonnier@... or just call me 654-1227

      Also, the next day PnP is having a demo day at lake martin and the club also has an outing there as well. This could be a great weekend of kayak fishing
      -----

      Do not answer to this e-mail notification as it is a generated e-mail.