730Oct 15th Club Meeting

  • floundrpoundr
    Sep 10, 2009
      This is a friendly reminder about our club meeting on Tue Oct 15th, 6 PM @ Pack & Paddle. We will officially kick off the inaugural Cajun Kayak Angler Series with a pretournament meeting. We will discuss any questions you have about the Oct 3rd Cajun Cast Away Tournament at Big Lake or the series itself. We will accept entries at the meeting as wellÂ… you can download your entry form and bring it with your $25 payment. The event page to download your entry form-
      http://www.lafayettekayakfishing.com/index.php/calendar/details/17-cajun-cast-away-2009
      Please BYOB. We will provide snacks.

      About Prizes-
      We have several going to places and door prizes, including CASH. We will even work some in for lower places. Some of the prizes:

      Pack & Paddle- Ultimate Kayak
      Cajun Paddle Tools- TBA
      Cajun Grocer- TBA
      West Marine- Paddle and other stuff
      Ship To Shore-
      1) Waterproof, seam sealed boat tote bag.
      2) Boat Keeperz, to hang kayak in garage.
      3) Crossfire, kayak deck bag with lots of compartments
      4) Paddle leash

      Backpacker- TBA
      Yak-Gear- $200 worth of stuff
      SPOT- spot messenger
      OCR- Rod
      Lake Charles Tackle- Berkley Rod/Abu Reel Combo
      The Camp Fly Fishing School by Keith Richard- 2 hour fly casting session
      Nemire Lures- Gold Gift Set