Re: Intros

  • lafayette_shamanism-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2011
      Hey there! So glad someone else joined and said hello - you are our first! I know Melissa is interested in bioregionalism as well. I have not lived in this area long but would love to learn more. I have been reading about shamanism for about four years now, so not very long. There is another person who contacted us by email today - hoping to sit down at a coffee house, etc. and meet others with similar interests.

      Sincerely,
      Crystal

      --- In lafayette_shamanism@yahoogroups.com, "urth99" <urthmomma@...> wrote:

      > Howdy ! Anybody home ?? Melissa ?
      >
      > A local here, a bit outside of town, interested in bioregionalism and animism, eg gods/spirits are local, a geographically specific form for shamanism.

    • Melissa Thompson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
        Well Hello!
           Nice to "meet" you. I am so glad you decided to contact us as just recently we were thinking of shutting this down because no one was interested. We kept getting emails from people wanting to find a Wicca teacher. We would LOVE to figure out a place to meet and talk about our ideas and beliefs. Our lives are quite busy and finding time to bring the focus back to spirituality can be difficult. We feel that if given some "space" in which to focus on these things and potentially learn from others, we can keep ourselves grounded more in what is important. Please tell us some things about yourself!

        Melissa