How is Everyone?

  • GradC
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2010
      Hello! I checked this forum to see if anyone has joined and it looks like a few people have. Melissa and I already know each other so we have had discussions on our own while waiting to meet people.

      If you get a chance, introduce yourself on the boards (it doesn't have to give too much detail). I grew up in Virginia and moved to Indiana to go to grad school a few years ago. I was raised a Southern Baptist but began researching other religious/spiritual paths as a teenager. I considered myself Pagan for a few years and studied mainly Druidism. But as I kept reading more and refining my beliefs, I found that I was looking for more than the traditional Pagan literature could offer me. And that led me to look into Shamanism about 4 years ago. I met Melissa because of this shared interest (and because I had just moved to Indiana) only a few months later.