Introduction to Permaculture: Earthworks Workshop

  • lafayette_shamanism-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011
      Hello! Wanted to let everyone know about a local workshop being held Saturday, July 9th 10 am - 2pm at Wild Hare Farms in West Lafayette (6632 SR 43 N W Lafayette IN) on Permaculture and Earthworks. Here is the workshop description:

      "This workshop will be focused on water and soil harvesting with earthworks, though we will cover other topics such as; building and using ancient tools, ecological succession, edible"weeds", sheet mulching, forest gardening, and much more!
      Tuition will be $35 to the general public and $25 to Cityfoods members.
      This will include an hour of instruction, a meal, and some hands on activities.
      We ask that you use this event page to organizing carpools if possible, as we have limited parking space available.
      80% of the proceeds will go to Cityfoods Food Cooperative.
      There will be a rain date for July 16th.

      There are 25 spots available we ask that you RSVP via Facebook message or email to Tom.foolery3@...
      Please include dietary desires and any specific topics you'd like to be taught!"

      Here is a link to the event page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=187719967944880

      Melissa and I have RSVPed :)