Re: Intros

  • Melissa Thompson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2011
      Well Hello!
         Nice to "meet" you. I am so glad you decided to contact us as just recently we were thinking of shutting this down because no one was interested. We kept getting emails from people wanting to find a Wicca teacher. We would LOVE to figure out a place to meet and talk about our ideas and beliefs. Our lives are quite busy and finding time to bring the focus back to spirituality can be difficult. We feel that if given some "space" in which to focus on these things and potentially learn from others, we can keep ourselves grounded more in what is important. Please tell us some things about yourself!

      Melissa