Fw: Matt we need 4 minutes to help us reach thousands!

  • matthew saben
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2012

      --- On Wed, 8/15/12, FairTax.org <info@...> wrote:

      From: FairTax.org <info@...>
      Subject: Matt we need 4 minutes to help us reach thousands!
      To: mattsaben@...
      Date: Wednesday, August 15, 2012, 1:01 PM

      Americans For Fair Taxation
      Visit FairTax.org!
       Update My Preferences  |  Tell-A-Friend  |  Visit FairTax.org

      I won't waste your time Matt, but I have an urgent request.

      Would you take just four minutes to help our cause?

      We need thousands of Americans to discover the FairTax video, and the way we do that is to rapidly get as many views on YouTube as possible. The more people that view it, the more prominently it will be displayed. Would you help us by immediately viewing the video so it goes viral across the internet? Please note, you will only be counted if you watch it to the end.

      Just click below to watch, “FairTax: Fire Up Our Economic Engine.”

      Economy Can Be Rebuilt Video

      May I ask one more thing of you?

      To transform our economy and to get America working again, we need your friends to join our efforts to replace the income tax system with the FairTax.

      Please share this video with your friends on Facebook, and send them a personal note, email or text asking them to watch an important video at www.fairtax.org/video.

      With gratitude,

      Cynthia T. Canevaro

      Campaign Manager

      Americans For Fair Taxation

      You received this e-mail because you joined our list through our online registration, e-mail newsletter, direct mail effort, or phone bank. If you do NOT wish to receive e-mail updates about the FairTax, please pardon our e-mail (and accept our apology). You may unsubscribe here to be removed from our e-mail list or to be removed from this topic.

      Paid for by Americans for Fair Taxation

      Americans For Fair Taxation is a 501(c)(4) non-profit organization. One provision in the 65,000+ pages of the federal tax code makes investments in your non-profit FairTax organization non-deductible.