Grassroots Freedom Ride in New Orleans!

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 10:43 PM
      The Grassroots Freedom Ride will be traveling through New Orleans June 13 & 14. I will be receiving information soon as to where we can meet the riders to show our support!
      If you are in So. LA and I do not have your contact information, please send it to me so I can add you to my contact list. We will be scheduling a meeting in July.

      Laura