Baton Rouge

  • laura70726
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2010
      I would like to get a count of all FairTaxers in the Baton Rouge area.

      If we could get some organization and a strong representation at the various Tea Party (and other political) events at the capital this year, we will be successful with getting the message out.

      I do not know of any FairTax leaders in the So. LA areas, and what the AFFT provides on the website seems outdated. If anyone can direct me to the right person (if there is one) down here I would appreciate it.

      We have some work to do!
    • T.Dyer

        Message 3 of 4 , May 4, 2010
          I'm in Covington.